Advertisement

VLOG #15: 6TH AUG 2019, DAY 3: THERE'S DISNEYLAND, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE'S A FOOD DISNEYLAND?

VLOG #15: 6TH AUG 2019, DAY 3: THERE'S DISNEYLAND, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE'S A FOOD DISNEYLAND? Day 3 in Shanghai, we went to the one and only DISNEYLAND in Shanghai! But guess what? There's a FOOD DISNEYLAND that I didn't know about. You wouldn't believe it, that's where we went for dinner! FOOD DISNEYLAND = HAI DI LAO HOT POT! (海底捞火锅)

Lemme introduce myself, I'm a teenager that cosplays! 😀
You can call me Amane or Vonnehhh! :)

SUBSCRIBE :D
Like & Follow me on my social media for Cosplay and Private Life:

- Instagram:



- Twitter:

- FB Page:

Thank you! :D
Sorry for the shakiness of the camera!
See ya in the next video!


Software used: iMovie Version 10.0.9

Songs Used: Skandr - Road Trip
SKANDR - WanderLust
Ikson - Bloom

Vlog,Singapore,Shanghai,China,Shanghai China,Family Trip,Travelling,Travel,Disneyland,HAIDILAO,海底捞火锅,HAI DI LAO,Hai Di Lao,Western Food,Shanghai Disneyland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments