Advertisement

🙃 They Suggested Me Video Topics???

🙃 They Suggested Me Video Topics??? Yeah, I asked you all on Instagram to suggest me video topics, and this is what came in my inbox!

About ME: I am a not-so-boring MBA, a businesswoman, a Poet and an Environmentalist. I am all up for holistic philosophies.

I love my family a lot and I love "CREATING" equally.
So my videos are all about Poetry, Real Life Vlog worthy moments of my close friend circle and family and creating a healthy and happy society.

I post two new videos every week that has a little bit of my madness, lots of love and along with my fantastic jokes and crazy vulnerabilities.

On a serious note, I do the following:
~ Comedy Vlogging
~ Poetry Recitations (both in Hindi and in English)
~ A little bit of motivation (self as well as environmental)

Subscribe to see a piece of my soul every week.
Hopefully you are going to love my weird, crazy, emotional eccentricities.

Thank you for caring enough to read the description till the very end.
Lots of Love. Stay happy and positive.

This here is my shop on amazon. Go ahead and buy anything you wish, a small percentage of it will come to me. Hope this helps you in making your buying decisions.

............................................................................................

Say Hi on my Social handles:

Instagram:
Facebook:
YourQuote:
Twitter:

Your ABR,“Vlogs”,“Vlog”,“Vlogger,My Friends Suggested Me Video Topics,My followers pick my video topics,youtube video ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments