Advertisement

Talking about Racism at a Fry's Store. People think I smoke Weed & Steal (#BeingBlack)

Talking about Racism at a Fry's Store. People think I smoke Weed & Steal (#BeingBlack) I need to share this as I'm sick of people following these racist stereotypes as I've bumped into a couple Mexican guys the other day if I smoke marijuana. Not to mention, I get asked if I can buy pot and other drugs for people or that I am into sex or aggressive just because I'm darker-skinned. It really bothers me that people can be offensive as though it won't bother me when clearly it does. -__-

This was from yesterday btw.

black stereotypes,being black,being black in america,african american stereotypes,deon garth,fry's store,getting asked for weed,social experiment,cyberbullying,racism,being black in france,black people,going to the store,mixed black,what not to say to black people,black smoking weed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments