Advertisement

- Step 1 - Break Addiction - Make Up Your Mind - Change Your Confession -Tyler Wrenn -

- Step 1 - Break Addiction - Make Up Your Mind - Change Your Confession -Tyler Wrenn - Hello,
Tyler Wrenn here with a video of the First Step on How to Break Addiction in your Life. Step 1. Make up your Mind, have a reason, Change your confession. Overcome Drug addiction Now !
I used to say, I will quit drugs today and I watched as my life crashed and burned before my eyes. One moment, I was going to write a suicide letter because I felt, I have no reason to live, nobody would miss me. Contemplating How to commit Suicide, thinking of Drug Overdose Symptoms, I put the gun to my head and cried out, I can't kill myself. Will I go to heaven or hell? I Don't want to Die Young. I used to Grow Weed and Sell Drugs but money didn't make me happy. I watched my Dreams of Music, Traveling the World, and Helping Others Die. Deeper into Drug Addiction, I used to IV OP CRYSTAL METH MOLLY and ROXY but nothing could fill the void in my heart. One day, God spoke to me. Tyler Wrenn you have two options, Die or Live for Me.... I made a decision that would change my life forever. I went to Teen Challenge. This is my experience from Drugs to Jesus. Now I have a degree in Solar Energy, I went to River Bible Institute in Tampa Fl., I Travel the World, and Help People in Learning How to Break Addiction.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw men unto me." -John 12:32

Welcome to Channel "I AM" ! This is a launch of a Channel with the purpose to bring Real Content to the table. I am Tyler Wrenn, your Host in this Final Hour. Delivering to you, the way, the truth, and the Life, JESUS CHRIST... Through the Air, and all forms of Mass Medium. Get Ready, as I Interview People of God experienced in their area of Knowledge, turn you onto Fresh Music, and we will learn together of the Mystery of His Love, While traveling all over the World.
🎤🎶💖🛫😁👍
Be sure to Subscribe, turn on notifications, Like, Comment, and Share the Love of Jesus.


Connect With Tyler Wrenn:

➢ instagram:
➢ twitter:

Support and Donate Here

➢ PayPal:

overcome addiction now,how to overcome drug addiction,Iv crystal,how to help someone with alcoholism,how to help someone with drug addiction,how to overcome drugs addiction,tyler wrenn,break addiction,learn how to break addiction,Step 1,Make up your mind,first step addiction,prayer for addiction,prayer for overcoming,what is your reason,change your confession,confess and overcome,overcome prayer,new mind,suicidesucks,suicidal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments