Advertisement

REWORKED PANTHEON 100% CRIT! TRIPLE AUTO 1 SHOTS! - League of Legends S9

REWORKED PANTHEON 100% CRIT! TRIPLE AUTO 1 SHOTS! - League of Legends S9 Enjoyed the video? HIT 👍 "LIKE" 👍 & SUBSCRIBE - Thank you so much! ❤️

Join my club and earn skins:

Create bounties for me at Use my link for $10 free credit!

I’m part of the official League Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:

What's up? What's going on guys? CaptainMonk here with a final Reworked Pantheon video before he goes to live!
I hope this video inspires some of you to play the Unbreakable Spear!

► For more content you can follow me on Twitch

► To play alongside me you can join the Subscriber Discord


→ Runes:

Sign up for League:

● Instragram:
● Facebook:
● Twitter:

lol,captainmonk,league of legends,captainmonkhd,pantheon,new pantheon,pantheon rework,panth rework,panth reworked,reworked panth,reworked pantheon,pantheon guide,pantheon runes,new panth,pantheon top,pantheon mid,pantheon vgu,pantheon lol,panth lol,lol panth,lol pantheon,best pantheon,challenger pantheon,pantheon master,diamond pantheon,pantheon spotlight,how to play pantheon,pantheon abilities,pantheon build,crit pantheon,perseus pantheon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments