Advertisement

πŸ’”☯️Pick A Card- How Can Get Over Then Pain That My Ex Caused?πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜©πŸ€¬πŸ˜“πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±πŸ˜”

πŸ’”☯️Pick A Card- How Can Get Over Then Pain That My Ex Caused?πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜©πŸ€¬πŸ˜“πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±πŸ˜” *Be 1 of the 3 Winners to win a "Free" 20 minutes reading!

* Here's how to win!



-Donate to my channel you (as low as a $1).

or

-Book a private reading with me.

or

-Refer a friend for a private reading with me.

or

- Get a Live Reading with me.



I will announce the 3 winners when my channel reaches 4,000 subscribers. You are welcome to move this a long faster by sharing my videos!



Welcome to my channel 🍎Wholistic ☯️ Beauty🍎 I'm EmpressπŸ‘‘Queen your reader, your guide. I am here with another pick a card reading! I will have the time stamps in the description box as well as in the comment section highlighted in blue (which take you directly to the pile of your desire)



Affirmation 4:15

Time Stamps- 5:20

1- 7:30

2- 22:45

3- 34:44

4- 50:32





If you want/need to contact me, my email is:

empressqueenurgp@gmail.com





If you would like to book a reading here is my website:



Wholistic Beauty Website:



I have 3 different options:



-πŸ’ŒEmail- $10 per question

-πŸ“žPhone- $15.00 per 10 minutes

-πŸŽ₯Video Recorded- $22.22 per 15 minutes

(which you could watch over and over again)





If you would like donate to my channel/ pay for your reading i have 2 2 options:



- Paypal.com





-Cash App:

$Empressqueenurgp





Helpful Websites and Links

Astrology Chart:

Moon Calendar:

Info About Our Chakras:



#pickacardreading #wqweq #tarotreadings #psychicreading #pac #wholisticbeauty

#love #soulmate #soulmates #twinflame #lovereading

#money

#family #lafamilia #sibling #siblings

#soul #soulsearching #freereading #winareading #raffel #pac

#WBWEQ,#Pickacardreading,#psychicreading,#tarotreadings,#love,#soulmates,#soulmate,#twinflame,#ineedhelp,#lovemessage,#money,#wholisticbeautywitempressqueen,#wholisticbeauty,#holistic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments