Advertisement

Once Saved Always Saved is DEPENDENT UPON OUR OBEDIENCE.

Once Saved Always Saved is DEPENDENT UPON OUR OBEDIENCE. OSAS is the belief that one can never lose salvation once you come to know Christ. The Word of God clearly tells us that we can turn from God, never truly be saved because it was never something we really meant within the heart etc. When we accept Christ we also accept His laws and are making a oath to strive to keep His commandments and obey His laws. Jesus was tempted and never gave in. WE DO have this ability because Christ dwells within us. We CHOOSE to sin just as we can CHOOSE to turn from the temptation. * INTRO MUSIC BY STRYPER. I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC. CHECK THIS BAND OUT AT WWW.STRYPER.COM
Remember to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel by clicking on the bell with parentheses to be notified of all my future videos as well as when I go to a Live Q&A answering all your questions on God and scripture. Also, you may email me your questions and I will answer them on my next Live stream and post the video once it's complete. Send emails to: righteousredneck777@yahoo.com

once saved always saved,once saved always saved is a lie,once saved always saved false doctrine,obedience to God,we must be obedient to Gods word,biblical teaching on being obedient to God,Gods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments