Advertisement

my whole foreign exchange in Italy in 4 minutes

my whole foreign exchange in Italy in 4 minutes ☆☆ yes the video is 6 minuets but the whole montage is only 4 minuets, enjoy tho☆☆

listen to steady mob on SoundCloud


If you enjoyed this video, make sure to like it! Subscribe to see me every week, and turn my post notifications on to make sure that you get notified every time I upload a new video. If you are feeling fancy, share this video with a bud. ILY to the fullest.


☆☆ I THINK THAT WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS ☆☆
Instagram -
Dote - @charlieroe
VSCO -

☆☆ MORE ABOUT ME ☆☆
age - 17
height - 5'4
birthday- November 1, 2001

Previously, I was a foreign exchange student and studied in Milan, Italy for 5 months. I went to a public high school and met a ton of people. I made weekly videos documenting my experience, but now that I'm home I just kinda film whatever I want. I hope that you enjoy these types of videos, okay that's it, I love you and appreciate you

Camera: cannon SX730 HS

SONGS IN THIS VIDEO
i don't own any of these songs, all rights go to the owners

minutes

Post a Comment

0 Comments