Advertisement

Most Insane Game I've Had To Date!

Most Insane Game I've Had To Date! Apex Legends - Will You Be Victorious?!
πŸ‘‰ My Apex Legends Playlist:
If you guys enjoyed the video, leave a like and a comment below

Hey guys, it’s your boy NikSerbz, but y'all can call me Nik! I am a new youtuber, hoping to get big with the videos I create as I enjoy playing games and making videos!
Make sure you to SUBSCRIBE to the channel to keep up to date with my videos each and every time I upload!

πŸ‘‰ Follow me on:
- Twitter:
- Twitch:
Be sure to check out SCUF Gaming for awesome, professional approved controllers! (Not Sponsored)

πŸ‘‰ Equipment I Use to Record:
- HyperX Quadcast Microphone
- Logitech G933 Artemis
- Logitech C925E Webcam
- Elgato HD 60s

πŸ‘‰ My Computer Specs:
- i7 8700K 3.7GHz (4.7 GHz Turbo) CPU
- NZXT Kraken X52 240mm CPU Cooler
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 Motherboard
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) RAM
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- Aerocool GT-1050s PSU
- Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Black Case
- Corsair Scimitar Pro Black Mouse
- Corsair K70 Keyboard

apex legends,gameplay,insane game,prowler,r301,playstation 4,apex legends gameplay,apex legends win,apex legends victory,apex legends season 2,apex gameplay,apex legends wraith,apex legends octane,apex legends wattson,apex legends wraith gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments