Advertisement

Martin Freeman admits he could 'very nearly' have not been in The Office UK

Martin Freeman admits he could 'very nearly' have not been in The Office UK Martin Freeman admits he could "very nearly" have not been in The Office UK:


Thanks for watching, subscribe for more videos:

Martin Freeman has revealed he could "very nearly" not have been in The OfficeThe actor played Tim in the BBC Two comedy, but recently admitted he almost missed out on the chance to be in the series at all – until The Office co-creator Stephen Merchant convinced him to read for the part of Tim instead of GarethThat part, of course, eventually went to Mackenzie CrookMind = blown BBC "I could very nearly have not been in it," he told The Mirror"It's a showbiz story –I don't know if it's become a showbiz story because I'm an actortherefore am a tw*tbuilt it up to being this, but I'm pretty sure this is really what happened – I did my reading of Gareth,I was on my way out the doorStephen Merchant said, 'Can we get Martin in to read Tim? I think that might be a good thing'"So I sat back downread Timthank God I did because I wouldn't have got cast as Gareth over Mackenzie Crook because he was so perfect for it" The confession follows Stephen Merchant revealing why heRicky Gervais no longer work together It also follows Netflix responding to reports it will be losing The Office US
#MartinFreeman, #admits, #could, #very, #nearly, #have, #been, #TheOfficeUK

Office

Post a Comment

0 Comments