Advertisement

Looks like I may end up beating Phobos... (58-100%)

Looks like I may end up beating Phobos... (58-100%) Well oh boy, I did this run like 30 minutes after waking up... However I didn't record so I decided to do it again, and here I am 5 hours later lmao.

Music: "(Phobos*) by Solkrieg"

I like this level and the music aswell, but it's hell... Like seriously andro is very hard for me cos I'm not very good at straight fly, that's basically the only scary thing at the end. Oh yeah, i am well aware that 18k attempts is crazy and I probably should be doing something I'm able to beat but hey, that's my way of improving in this game ;)

In-game Difficulty: "Extreme Demon"
Personel Difficulty: "Extreme Demon"
Level of Enjoyment (atm) : "6/10"

Video Editor: "Kinemaster"
Photo Editor: "Paint.net"

Wish me luck pls...

Geometry dash,Extreme Demon,hard,phobos,Krmal,krazyman50,Andromeda,skitten,iqraq99,TYG,MegaCollab,1.9,zodiac,I hope nobody sees the previous tag lol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments