Advertisement

#jewellery designs|#jewelry|#necklace|light weight pandals set

#jewellery designs|#jewelry|#necklace|light weight pandals set #jewellery designs|#jewelry|#necklace|light weight pandals

About this video........this designs is beautiful. top 5 designs here in this video.


every sun day I am uploading a video.

you have more details chick the blue stone.com

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT to show your love and support.
do not forget to subscribe to DFR GLOD.


hi.....!!!

Welcome to our channel DFR GOLD.

I am s,j, Ali and I am here to show you jewellery designs.I am a jeweller designer.I am a jewellery designer.I have 5 year 's practical experience in this work .i have a 7 year's experience computer designs. I have used many jewellery designs software. I worked many jewellers. I will be so you better jewellery design. I have been in the jewellery designer space since 2012.

we would be sharing with you the different types of the ring....etc, materials that you can use for your proposal ring....etc.platinum and gold(white, rose, yellow, black).

set ... Candere By Kalyan Jewellers 22KT Yellow Gold Choker Necklace for Women
ring ....
pendants...

FOLLOW IN FACEBOOK ....

FOLLOW IN TWITTER......




****DISCLAMER****

*This video is not sponsored.
*copyright?


#dfr gold #jewelley designs

#jewellry,designs,dfrgold,#dfrgold,#necklace,light weight pandals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments