Advertisement

I got the GOLDEN BUZZER, Here's My Story... | Documentary

I got the GOLDEN BUZZER, Here's My Story... | Documentary We are Just Warming Up...

This has been an incredible ride so far, and there is really no telling where this journey goes from here!



All my music is on ALL MAJOR STREAMING PLATFORMS!

If you would like a personalized shoutout for someone special in your life from Joseph Allen, use the link here ---

Socials:

Joseph



Parker (Videographer)



Anthony's Clothing Brand
www.OnlyPositivity.org

ASK US QUESTIONS ON INSTAGRAM/TWITTER TO ANSWER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!

#Documentary

Joseph Allen,Americas Got Talent,AGT,Golden Buzzer,Columbia Records,Britians Got Talent,Music,Real,Vlog,Documentary,Parker Donaldson,Film,Story,Los Angeles,Texas,Phoenix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments