Advertisement

Birthday Trip in Cabo San Lucas | México Travel Vlog to Reflect Krystal Grand Resort

Birthday Trip in Cabo San Lucas | México Travel Vlog to Reflect Krystal Grand Resort I had the best time on my birthday trip in Cabo San Lucas!! I want to go back to visit as soon as possible JUST because of how much fun I had on the trip!! This is literally the longest travel vlog I have ever made and I’m so glad that it was so memorable!

Instagram:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!

cabo,vlog,mexico,beach,vacation,gopro,underwater,follow me around,whales,snorkel,sunset,hiking,whale watching,shark,art,watercolor,drawing,México vlog,Cabo San Lucas vlog,Travel vlog,Cabo San Lucas,San Jose Del Cabo,reflect Krystal grand Los Cabos,reflect Krystal grand,vacation outfits,San Jose Del Cabo vlog,birthday trip,friends trip,vacation haul,birthday,birthday vlog,best friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments