Advertisement

Seeing a TOTALLY Different Side of MEXICO CITY

Seeing a TOTALLY Different Side of MEXICO CITY Exploring the Centro Historico in a way that I never have before! Here's what I saw:
- Secretary of Education Building
- Colegio San Ildefonso
- Historic Synagogue (address: Justo Sierra 71)
- Sanborn's inside Casa de los Azulejos

Get a copy of my Mexico City Guidebook:

Read more about my travels on my blog:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow along on Social Media!

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Email me: laura@eternal-expat.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Music:

All music is from Epidemic Sound

Song: Heavy Words We’re Holding by Trevor Kowalski

travel,centro historico,cdmx,mexico city,df,df mexico,cdmx mexico,what to do in mexico city,things to do in mexico city,what to see in mexico city,expat in mexico city,moving to mexico city,living in mexico city,american in mexico city,off the beaten path,off the beaten path travel,mexico city travel,mexico city travel vlog,travel vlog,mexico city travel guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments