Advertisement

Rough form of new acoustical studio recorder cut out!

Rough form of new acoustical studio recorder cut out! No Audio! So the rough form of the studio recorder is cut out of the brass stock, using a hand coping saw, oh look how crude it looks at this point! It is smaller than my original vertical studio recorder, as I wanted to make a recorder, heavy enough to use an advance ball, and light enough to work on a wind up Edison cylinder phonograph. I really think the original recorder I have was for vertical discs, and not cylinders, as a Triton motor has trouble with it. I think this is the second new vertical acoustical studio recorder created in recent times.

Edison laboratory,Thomas A. Edison,Phonograph,gramophone,record player,phonograph record,vertical recording,cylinder recording,acoustical recording,historical recording methods,victrola,talking machine,1877,

Post a Comment

0 Comments