Advertisement

"One Small Step for Mage" Mago OST

Demo is out now FOR FREE! Download it here!

Awhile ago I shared the trailer for the 2D Platformer I've been working on with the wonderful artists, designers and programmers over at Dream Potion Games, Mago! Today, the demo is available giving you just a small peak at what you can expect in the full release scheduled for later this year! This particular theme can be heard within the games space-themed levels as well as in the credits of the demo! Hope you guys enjoy! If you did, feel free to leave a like or subscribe to the channel!

Before you ask, yes! You may use this in your videos! Just be sure to credit via a link to my channel or this video!

This Song on SoundCloud: Coming Soon

NoteBlock dance animations by Tazmi:

Want NoteBlock on your body or on stickers or a mug, etc.?:

Have a suggestion for a future remix? Let me know here:

Want to be the first to know whenever I use the bathroom? Follow me on Twitter!

Business Inquiries: NoteBlockRemix@gmail.com

Music,Royalty,Free,Remix,Cover,Mashup,Video,Game,Theme,Original,Pepe,El,Mago,Indie,fart,Space,Moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments