Advertisement

I Brought A Scooter To NYC'S TOUGHEST SKATEPARK

I Brought A Scooter To NYC'S TOUGHEST SKATEPARK A skater and and a scooter go to LES Skatepark in New York City, guess what happens next? or just watch this video.

Everything going on over at my Instagram:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
Progress Daily Instagram:

I use all my free music here ➡️

BUSINESS EMAIL: JOHNHILLTUBE@GMAIL.COM

ALL MY SKATEBOARD GEAR:

EVERYTHING I USE FOR VLOGGING:
-MAIN/CANON VLOGGING CAMERA
-MAIN/CANON LENS:
-SONY VLOG CAMERA:
-MAIN VLOGGING LENS:
-MAIN VLOGGING MICROPHONE:
-MAIN VLOGGING TRIPOD:
-TRIPOD CONNECTOR (needed):
-VLOG CAMERA FOR EVERYONE:
-BEST DRONE:
-GO PRO I USE:

scooter,skateboard,skate,how to skateboard,jon reyes,les skatepark,new york skateboarding,new york city,nyc,new york vlogger,brooklyn,brooklyn skatepark,revive skateboards,how to make youtube videos,creative,creator,creative career,

Post a Comment

0 Comments