Advertisement

getting back in routine, new habits, opening up, + gymshark sale haul

getting back in routine, new habits, opening up, + gymshark sale haul hi guys! this vlog is from the few days from when i first got back from my brother's wedding and being in houston for a week! hope you guys enjoy, im feeling better now, just still trying to get used to this different lifestyle! love you guys, subscribe and follow me on social media linked below!
FOLLOW ME:
$40 off hello fresh: use code ABBYPASS
fitsta:
insta:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:

turkey taco lettuce wraps

for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com

★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a senior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?

FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

abby asselin,lifestyle vlog,daily vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,ua day in my life,ua day in the life,university of alabama day in my life,university of alabama vlog,university of alabama day in the life,days in my life,day in my life,dallas days in my life,youtuber day in my life,work from home day in the life,work from home day in my life,gymshark honest review,gymshark review,gymshark sale haul,gymshark haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments