Advertisement

5 Money saving APPS in today's GIG Economy!!

5 Money saving APPS in today's GIG Economy!! A penny SAVED is a penny EARNED! In this video I discuss 5 apps that I personally use that help me save a substantial amount of money annually! Find out which 5!!!

BELOW ARE THE APPS TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Get Upside:


Fuel Rewards by SHELL


SpeedPass+ by Exxon / Mobil


Gas Buddy


OhmConnect


************************************************************
The Pitstop is now on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Have a topic for me you would like covered? or a story to share?
Email me at: ddpitstop@gmail.com

If you enjoy my videos and find value in them, I would greatly appreciate you hitting that LIKE button as well as subscribing to my channel!! Also, don't forget to hit the "bell" icon for notifications of new videos I release.

#ddpitstop #deliverydriverpitstop

saving money in gig economy,get upside,ohmconnect,fuel rewards,fuel rewards shell,get upside app,speedpass,exxon mobil speedpass app,exxon mobil speedpass,ohmconnect app,shell fuel rewards card,gasbuddy,gasbuddy app,gasbuddy app review,gig economy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments