Advertisement

2. Create a Cloud9 instance and configure the AWS CDK

2. Create a Cloud9 instance and configure the AWS CDK (re) Building awsgeek com
In this video, I set up the AWS Cloud9 instance and configure the AWS CDK for Python

* The command line steps I used (in the proper order here)

npm install -g aws-cdk
mkdir {your project name}
cd {your project name}
cdk init --language python
source .env/bin/activate
pip install -r requirements.txt
cdk bootstrap

* The PYTHONPATH I used in the video: /home/ec2-user/environment/kalama/.env/lib/python3.6/dist-packages

* CDK Python getting started blog post:

About this series:
I'm rebuilding awsgeek.com, the website I use to share diagrams and for experimenting with AWS services. I'll be including lots of serverless components like Lambda, Step Functions, Event Bridge and more. If you'd like to follow along, you're welcome to join me.

AWS,AWSGEEK,Cloud9,AWS CDK,Python,

Post a Comment

0 Comments