Advertisement

This Stewardess Liked The Way Men Looked In The 60s

This Stewardess Liked The Way Men Looked In The 60s This clip is a part of the 180 interviews I conducted in 1989 for my TV series, Making Sense of the Sixties. I carefully selected each person who appeared based on their ability to articulate their experiences and also based on a judgment I made–were they “ordinary extraordinary” people as I described them. I feel that this woman is clearly one. Bluntly honest. At the time, she was one of the leaders of the flight attendant's union. #hippies #1960s #womensrights #stewardess

1960s,1960s dating,David Hoffman,flight attendant history,David Hoffman filmmaker,flight attendant union,aviation history,commercial aviation history,documentary,filmmaker,1960s teenager,teenage girls,historical photos,pan am,flight attendants,United Airlines history,delta history,American Airlines history,longhair,long hair,60s long hair,60 rebellion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments