Advertisement

THE FOLDING MTB KICKER RAMP AND EPIC YOGA BALL FLIPS!

THE FOLDING MTB KICKER RAMP AND EPIC YOGA BALL FLIPS! I took the folding MTB kicker ramp for an urban freeride session and then tried to flip on a huge exercise yoga ball with my bike, resulting in some big crashes!

I decided to take out my folding MTB kicker ramp for a session around my hometown to find some cool urban freeride lines and fun stuff to hit on my bike. After a small look around Colchester I moved on to a BMX race track and packed away the ramp to see which tricks were possible and to try and go fast and clear the big jumps! From there I found a cool skatepark to send it on before heading back home and blowing up a huge yoga ball to try and do some front flips over it like Danny Macaskill. This of course ended with some big crashes and fails but it was super fun, do you want to see some more of the yoga ball!?

I hope you enjoy the video!

MERCH:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).

This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!

As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:
- How to ride better
- Trick tips and How to's
- Travel VLOGS
- GoPro camera tips
- In-depth entertaining features
- POV craziness
- Funny videos

I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,mtb kicker ramp,yoga ball,bike flip,sam pilgrim tricks,urban mtb freeride,urban freeride,bike challenge,slow motion,dirt jump bike,hardtail mtb,best mtb of 2019,pilgrim freeride,exercise ball flips,kicker ramp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments