Leitmotifs Used: - Ground Theme (Super Mario Land): This has been SMG4’s outtro theme for a long time.
- Ground Theme (Super Mario World): It just sounded good in that section. Plus, he does use it frequently in his videos.
Here is another Undertale AU song. This one, however, is the Once Upon a Time for a semi-new AU I am creating- an SMG4-themed Undertale AU called SMG4: Tale of Memes!
First, some background information. One of my favorite YouTubers is SMG4. For those who don’t know, he makes Super Mario 64 animations, and he is by far the biggest name in that community. And once, I saw an Undertale AU themed after his work, called A Retarded Universe. However, the roles chosen in that AU... they made little to no sense sometimes. They ranged from decent (It had Bob as Napstablook, and to be fair, that did make sense for most of his earlier appearances) to downright stupid (The worst has to be SMG3, who, for some reason, is Asriel). So I made my own take a long time ago, building it mainly from the modern cast of main characters that has become established. And recently, I updated that concept to include Saiko, who became a much more important character since my first iteration. But to be more specific, the gimmick I am using is that I have two different concepts for it (Mostly revolving around the role of Undyne, specifically. After all, Meggy and Saiko are both basically shoo-ins for the role, and it can be VERY hard to choose one over the other. But only a few roles are different between the concepts. Most are the same). And since I couldn’t choose one over the other, I will be doing some (Maybe not all; some characters really don’t have any leitmotifs to work off of) tracks for both. I will indicate when a track applies specifically to one or both concepts.
Here is the role list:
Concept 1:
Frisk: SMG4
Flowey: Toast Shy Guy
Toriel: Luigi
Napstablook: Fishy Boopkins
Sans: Swagmaster6969696969
Papyrus: Chris
Monster Kid: Mario
Grillby: Jeeves
Undyne: Meggy
Temmie: Frankie
Alphys: Tari
Mettaton: Bob
Muffet: SMG3
Asgore: Saiko
Asriel: Waluigi
Chara: Wario
Gaster: Sergeant Mark
Concept 2:
Frisk: SMG4
Flowey: Toast Shy Guy
Toriel: Luigi
Napstablook: Fishy Boopkins
Sans: Meggy
Papyrus: Mario
Monster Kid: Shroomy
Grillby: Jeeves
Undyne: Saiko
Temmie: Frankie
Alphys: Tari
Mettaton: Bob
Muffet: SMG3
Asgore: Peach
Asriel: Waluigi
Chara: Wario
Gaster: Desti
0 Comments