Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy M40 - Unboxing & Hands On | Should You Buy It??🤔

Samsung Galaxy M40 - Unboxing & Hands On | Should You Buy It??🤔 Hello Dosto is video me maine aap logo ko Samsung Galaxy M40 ka ek Unboxing aur hands on diya hu..Samsung ne apne M series me sabse latest smartphone ko launch kar diya hai..Samsung M40 me aapko Punch Hole Display milti hai sath me Snapdragon 675 wala processor aur 32MP Triple camera bhi mlta hai...Umeed hai aapko video pasand aayegi..

Price : 6GB/128GB - 19,990
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro & Background Music : ‘Music by Epidemic Sound
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow and Like my Page on Facebook:

Follow me on google plus:

Follow me on twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:

Do Leave A Like And Subscribe For More Awesome Videos Like This Daily

For Business Enquiries: technoreviewww@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gears
Camera - Canon 200D :
Monitor - AOC :
Light -
Mic -
My Laptop :

Techno Ruhez Channel ki Madad Kijiye aur Niche diye gaye link se Purchase Kijiye

Flipkart :
Amazon :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE : All content used is copyright to Techno Ruhez,
Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper
authorization is not allowed

samsung galaxy m40,samsung galaxy m40 unboxing,samsung galaxy m40 price,samsung galaxy m40 battery drain test,samsung galaxy m40 charging test,techno ruhez,samsung galaxy m40 review,samsung galaxy m40 vs samsung galaxy a60,samsung galaxy m40 vs samsung galaxy a50,samsung galaxy m40 camera review,redmi note 7 pro vs samsung galaxy m40,samsung galaxy m40 vs redmi k20,samsung m40,m40,realme x,redmi k20 pro,samsung galaxy m40 pros and cons,poco f2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments