Advertisement

My Podcast Discussion with Ryan from Happy Healthy Vegan

My Podcast Discussion with Ryan from Happy Healthy Vegan I want to start getting more people on my Podcast who I think are authentic and responsible people - Ryan fits the bill and always delivers research-based arguments - but takes on the hucksters, the misinformed, and the frivolous and good solid information as well

In this discussion we talk about all of that and more. Was a pleasure to have him on!

The Podcast will be on smartersculptedphysique.com and scottabelfitness.com

Check him out at Happy Healthy Vegan

LEARN MORE
(& get free stuff)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Website »

• Facebook »

• Twitter »

• Instagram »

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join my Facebook discussion group:

vegan diet,metabolism,nutrition,nutrition science,happy healthy vegan,bodybuilding,best diet,weight loss,fat loss,how to lose weight,smartersculptedphysique,weight training,wfpb diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments