Advertisement

JS Atago DDG-177 - Undoubtedly, This Is An Important Defensive Component Of Japan

JS Atago DDG-177 - Undoubtedly, This Is An Important Defensive Component Of Japan JS Atago (DDG-177) is an Atago-class guided missile destroyer in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force. Atago was named for Mount Atago. She was laid down by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Nagasaki on April 5, 2004, launched on August 24, 2005; and commissioned on March 15, 2007. (Wiki)
----------------
Hi guys, I'm Dung Tran. Thank you for watching this video. Don't forget LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. Your encouragement is my motivation to make the next videos.
----------------
Any comments or suggestions you can leave at the comment section or You can contact me via email: vd307vp@gmail.com
----------------
In case you want to donate me - I have a Paypal account:

Even the smallest amount of money is your great encouragement for me.
-----------------
Thank you very much.
Best regards
./Dung Tran

dungtran,jmsdf ddg-177,ddg-177 atago destroyer,jmsdf ddg-177 atago destroyer,japan ddg 177,japanese ddg 177,

Post a Comment

0 Comments