Advertisement

লন্ডনে বন্ধুর বাসায় ইফতার দাওয়াত || Iftar Invitations at Friends House ||

লন্ডনে বন্ধুর বাসায় ইফতার দাওয়াত || Iftar Invitations at Friends House || লন্ডনে বন্ধুর বাসায় ইফতার দাওয়াত || Iftar Invitations at Friends House ||
Hello My Beautiful Viewers
This is Shathi, Welcome to my vlog channel and Life. I upload vlog video's twice a week and I do lifestyle vlogs.
In this vlog I showed how we enjoyed iftar dawath at friends house!

Hope you will enjoy and if you do please give this vlog a Thumbs Up and SUBSCRIBE to my channel to peek into my life.

#BangladeshiVlogger
#IftarDawath

***Thanks so much***

Bangladeshi Vlogger,Bangladeshi Blogger,Bangladeshi Vlogger in London,Bangladeshi Blogger in UK,Bangladeshi Blog,Bangladeshi blog channel,Bangladeshi Vlog Channel,Bangla Vlog,Bangla Blog,Bangladeshi Lifestyle Vlog,Bangladeshi Mum UK,Iftar Party vlog,Iftar Dawath vlog,Ramadan Vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments