Advertisement

Globel Endurance Trophy. LMP1, I stitched myself up by uder fueling. Grrrr

Globel Endurance Trophy. LMP1, I stitched myself up by uder fueling.  Grrrr Please Like and Subscribe
Totally pissed off with myself for making such a school boy error. I only realised I didn't have enough fuel right near the end of the race, by then it was too late, So it was risk it and go lean and hope I made it to the end or Pit and Splash & Dash . I chose the Latter Because I just couldn't risk Stalling to a halt on a recorded video.

And I've noticed the Quality isn't too good, I will address this for future races. Thanks for watching guys.

Gear and setup used,

Logitech G920 wheel and peddles,
Logitech Driving Force shifter,
Logitech G633 headset,

Pc Specs...…
Phanteks Luxe 2 Tempered Glass

Mobo Aorus X470 Gaming 7 WIFI,


CPU 2700X

RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro'


GPU Asus ROG Strix 1080 A8G


Cooler Corsair H150i Pro


SSD 250Gb Samsung 960 EVO NVMe x4 (OS)


HDD 2Tb Seagate Barracuda ( Games)


Corsair RM850x


Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Keyboard


Corsair Sabre RGB Mouse


Corsair Polaris MM800 RGB Mouse


Elgato HD60 Pro


Corsair Commander Pro,


Corsair HD120s x3

Corsair HD140s x3
Corsair ML120 x3
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Light Enhancement kit,


Black And Grey Cable Extensions

Grrrr

Post a Comment

0 Comments