Advertisement

BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | HOW I SPENT MY 28TH BIRTHDAY | TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE | JOLLIBEE

BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | HOW I SPENT MY 28TH BIRTHDAY | TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE | JOLLIBEE Hey mga memsh! Sharing you my birthday vlog and also Im challenging you to do the same on your birthday. It's time to make a difference, instead na bumili tayo ng material things lets give joy to other people who's in need more than us. Im so thankful this year and they deserve din na maging masaya like me. :) this year naisip ko mamigay ng Jollibee CHicken Joy :)

Hope you liked my video made with L-O-V-E .

If you have any requests, please let me know at the comment section below I do any vlogs! :)

Disclaimer
Didn't made this video para magyabang or anything, I just want to share and masaya akong nkakatulong sa iba. :) PEACE!
This video is not sponsored
No copyright logo and music intended
Music belongs to the rightful owner.

Lets get connected!

EMAIL: mayleenaquinodelapaz@gmail.com
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: @mayleenmay

Camera used Fujifilm XT20


Thank you for watching!! see you on our next video.
Press the "Bell" Button to be notified for our next upload :)

Please don't forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!

birthday CHallenge,jollibee,jollibee chicken joy,give love,help,mayleen de vera,happy birthday,what i did on my birthday,birthday celebration,charity work,quezon city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments