Advertisement

Wholesaling Real Estate | The Short Sale Queen Is In Town

Wholesaling Real Estate | The Short Sale Queen Is In Town This week, Nicole Espinosa flew up to my hometown to be on the podcast. We talked about her start in real estate, I showed her around my creative space, and we recorded a podcast.

Check out her links:
Instagram:
Website:

Game Changing Software My Team & I Created: www.REIRail.com

Connect with me:
www.instagram.com/therealmaxwell


Send Stuff for my Office
PO Box: #26531
Winston Salem, NC 27113

📲 Join my Facebook group:

Investor Carrot -

Property List Manager -

REISkip -

REI RAIL -
____
🔈 Listen To My Podcast -
wholesale real estate & real estate education how to investing

how to flip a house

Wholesaling Real Estate,Wholesaling,Real Estate,Real Estate Wholesaling,real estate investing,max maxwell,lead generation,lead generation business,virtual wholesaling,lead generation strategies,lead generation tutorial,opportunity zones,real estate leads,real estate video,financial education,financial education 2,coaching,wholesale real estate,investing,wholesale,entrepreneur,how to wholesale,real estate coach,real estate investor,real estate marketing,rei,

Post a Comment

0 Comments