Advertisement

ചില ദിവസങ്ങൾ ഇങ്ങനെയാണ് | An Unusual Day in my Life | Daily Day Vlog | Salu Plus

ചില ദിവസങ്ങൾ ഇങ്ങനെയാണ് | An Unusual Day in my Life | Daily Day Vlog | Salu Plus Featuring another hectic day in my life. I have tried my best to capture almost all the moments of the day. Hope you all will like this episode. Starting off from sunrise, until night and the following day, we went through some unusual moments and activities.

Please like, subscribe, comment and share as a support to us. Stay tuned for the next video from us.

ചില ദിവസങ്ങൾ ഇങ്ങനെയാണ് | An Unusual Day in my Life | Daily Day Vlog | Salu Plus

You can mail me at : saluplus2018@gmail.com

A Short Day in My Life || നഗരക്കാഴ്ചകൾ പോയവാരം || Salu Plus,vlog,vizhinjam,salu plus,museum,kanakakunn,salu kitchen,recipe,barbeque,entertainment,malayalam,club fm,thiruvananthapuram,kerala,god's own country,palayam,radio,A Hectic Day in my Life || Daily Day Vlog || Salu Plus,Trivandrum Vlog,A day in my life,Eat and Travel vlog,City Tour,idaly receipe,food & beverage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments