Advertisement

Trying to RESTORE (whiten) Old Yellowed Plastic

Trying to RESTORE (whiten) Old Yellowed Plastic Hi, in this video today I try and restore old yellowed plastic the lazy way by just leaving it out in the sun. I was told about this technique in my 'trying to fix' a Nintendo Entertainment System so I thought I would test it out.
Here is the original video from Perifractic's Retro Recipes:

Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to restore old yellowed plastic,how to turn yellow plastic white again,retrobriting the easy way,how to whiten old plastic,whitining discoloured plastic,whiten and renew yellowed plastic,how to fix yellowed computers,how to clean old yellowed plastic on retro consoles,remove yellow stains from plastic,restore faded plastic,restored yellow discoloured plastic,make old plastic look new again,whiten plastic the easy way,let the sun whiten yellow plastic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments