Advertisement

Transforming My Daughter Into Me + How To Make A Flair Skirt | Toddler Size | DIY

Transforming My Daughter Into Me + How To Make A Flair Skirt | Toddler Size | DIY Hello Creative People, i had some few complement on an outfit i wore last weekend, so i decided to show you guys how i achieved this look but on my 19 months old daughter's size. I used this opportunity to transform her into me. I hope this video is entertaining for you guys as it was for me filming it.

If you will like to win this look, here are some few step to follow!
1. subscribe to this Chanel
2. like and share this video
3. comment below and tell me why you should be the one to win.
4. and lastly, go to my Instagram, follow me, and repeat these steps. comment on my last post, tell me why you should be the one to win this look. GOOD LUCK!

INSTAGRAM LINK

Music: Trip to the East
Site:

Remember, everyone is creative, It take a lil passion to bring that out. Stay Creative.

#momanddaughter,#toddler,#fashion,#Hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments