Advertisement

THRIFT FLIP AND TRY ON HAUL| diy brandy melville and urban outfitters clothing :)

THRIFT FLIP AND TRY ON HAUL| diy brandy melville and urban outfitters clothing :) thrift flip with me and upcycle thrift clothes with me| try- on thrift clothing haul| In this video I cropped t-shirts, ironed on patches and transformed some old clothes! These clothes are brandy melville and urban outfitters inspired and are are a really easy diy that is no sew and a great alternative to spending all your money lol. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I had fun filming and editing it! Xx

my socials :
☆ instagram ☆
jewelry account:
☆ twitter ☆

☆ if you are a brand that would like to contact me ☆ :
alexischenrice@gmail.com

☆ ftc disclaimer ☆ : this video is not sponsored and all opinions are honest and my own :)

☆ ricecakes sub count ☆ : 68,100

thrift flip,diy clothes,diy,diy thrift flip,thrift haul,thrifting,thrift with me,come thrift with me,urban outfitters diy,diy brandy melville,diy urban outfitters clothes,try on thrift haul,upcycling clothes,clothing transformation,clothes no sew diy,thrift with me flip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments