Advertisement

The DARK SOULS of Dragon Ball Games!! Kaggy & DevilArtemis Take on Dragon Ball Sagas!

The DARK SOULS of Dragon Ball Games!! Kaggy & DevilArtemis Take on Dragon Ball Sagas! Why is this game EXTREMELY HARD?! I mean... WE DID PUT IT IN HARD DIFFICULTY, BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT!! Join me and Devil Artemis on this grand Saga of trying to best Raditz... YES I SAID RADITZ!!

Follow me on Twitch ►

Edited by ►


We.B Covers ►
ITUNES ►
SPOTIFY ►

Send Your FanMail to

ATTN: Alejandro Saab
FUNimation Entertainment
Bldg 1
1200 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, Tx 75028

Follow me on Twitter ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Become a Patron ►

Check out my website ►

dragon ball sagas,dark souls,the dark souls of dragon ball games,dragon ball,dragon ball z: sagas,dragon ball z,kaggyfilms,devil artemis,shallot vs cell,perfect cell vs shallot,ultra instinct perfect cell vs ultra instinct shallot,dragon ball super,

Post a Comment

0 Comments