Advertisement

Spending time in nature- So simple, yet so powerful!

Spending time in nature- So simple, yet so powerful! Today I discuss the importance of spending time in nature, and just being able to get outside for even 20 minutes a day. Going for my daily nature walk is one of the best things I could do because that's where I come up with all my creative ideas.

They say too that if you want to lose weight, go for walks. It's one of the best low impact exercises and I am walking proof as I lost the remaining 20 pounds I wanted to AFTER quitting the gym and just going for daily walks instead.

~~~

Check out my website for personal life Coaching services, courses, books and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!

www.Worlddreamerz.com

~~~

If you wish to follow me on other forms of creative outlets
I sometimes share on:

Instagram---

spirituality,consciousness,awareness,self discovery,self awareness,wisdom,personal growth,personal development,self help,Nature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments