Advertisement

re-organising my kpop photocard collection | photocard update #5

re-organising my kpop photocard collection | photocard update #5 Thank you for watching! Now my exams are over I'll be doing regular videos on varying topics so stay tuned!

- Find me online -
Instagram: @rosie.ateez
Twitter: @rosie_ateez

- The Weki Meki group order I joined -
@yoojchoi on instagram

- The photocard group orders I've joined -
@kpopgrouporders_
@grouporders

twice,kpop,kpop photocard,photocard,album,kpop album,jyp,kpop collection,photocard update,bts,exo,blackpink,k-pop,collection,photocard collection,music,stray kids,ateez,wanna one,pristin,haul,kpop haul,laboum,neonpunch,k-pop album,shelf tour,shelf,shelves,kang daniel,choi yoojung,weki meki,red velvet,yeri,red velvet yeri,loona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments