Advertisement

Narcissistic Supply; Don't Be a Victim to the Vampire! | Shannon Petrovich LCSW

Narcissistic Supply; Don't Be a Victim to the Vampire! | Shannon Petrovich LCSW 'Why did my ex love me one minute and act like I’m yesterday’s garbage the next?' 'How could they move on so quickly; did I mean nothing to them?' Or 'How can I get my ex back and keep them happy?' These are questions that someone who has been the 'supply' for a narcissist often asks. Being the narcissist’s supply is like being host to a flea, or victim to a vampire. I like the flea analogy because it disempowers the narcissist. Though truly, when you’re with a narcissist, it feels more like being attacked by a vampire! In this video we'll look at what it is to be the supply to a narcissist.

narcissism,narcissist,narcissistic relationships,malignant narcissism,little shaman,kati morton,ted talks,self help,self improvement,narcissistic collapse,collapsed narcissist,being in relationship with a narcissist,getting free from a narcissist,how to get out of a relationship with a narcissist,do narcissists love,did my narcissist love me,how could he move on so fast,why did he discard me,how can i keep him happy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments