Advertisement

Guild Wars 2's Most Famous & Infamous Players

Guild Wars 2's Most Famous & Infamous Players Support me on Patreon:
Follow me on Twitch:
Join my discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:

Here is a series that I was inspired to make for Guild Wars 2. This video took a lot of effort and searching so I really hope you guys enjoy it and find it nostalgic or interesting!

ART WORK IN THUMBNAIL:
deviantart.com/h1fey/


All credit for content used in this video are given on the top corner of the videos.

gw2,guild wars 2,most,famous,infamous,players,and,noody,noodica,content,world of warcrafts,wow,madseasonshow,wvw,world vs world,pve,sacrx the machine,jadexi,red guard,commander kidinkk,knoldebert,monkey shinezz,Prince Vingador,rasman,giveaway,gold farm,guide,tutorial,build,rasman the boss,lions arch,story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments