Advertisement

cleaning out my closet! spring clean with me 🌼

cleaning out my closet! spring clean with me 🌼 hello friends! It's time for some spring cleaning! I was more than ready to say goodbye to some pieces I no longer need and attempt to marie condo my closet. I feel like I cleared out quite a bit and feel so much relief getting rid of clothing and lightening up my wardrobe.

⚡️instagram ➭
⚡️subscribe ➭
⚡️spotify:

GIVEAWAY
1. Follow me on ig @elenataber
2. Leave a comment letting me know what you want to spring clean and your IG handle (so I can contact you if you win) &&& that's it!
Winner will be chosen May 22 :)
(Must be in the US to enter for this one but I'll do an international one soon!)

I'll be slowly posting all the items on my postmark so stay tuned:

_____
M U S I C
Epidemic Sound
_____

✰ F RE E ✰
✽Get $40 in Air Bnb housing: www.airbnb.com/c/elenat1587

✽Get 10% of Glossier here:

✽Get $5 off your first Uber ride using this code: elenat2652ue

✽Get $20 off your first Via ride using this code: elena2u2

✽Get your first month free at Classpass and let's get fit together:

My filming equipment:
___
For Business Inquiries: elenataberyt@gmail.com

cleaning out my closet,cleaning,cleaning my closet,closet,organizing my closet,cleaning my room,cleaning my closet 2018,spring cleaning my closet,closet tour,closet organization,clean my closet with me,spring cleaning,closet declutter,closet clean out,closet purge,marie kondo,cleaning motivation,marie kondo cleaning,marie kondo folding,kondo,marie kondo method,tidying up marie kondo,cleaning routine,konmari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments