Advertisement

Better Way To Be Bad - Official English Version

Better Way To Be Bad - Official English Version Wyciek angielskiej piosenki

Lyrics:
I think I know a way that we can grow
Time to try something new, something better
No more solo, trust is the way to go
And all we need to do is work together
No thanks, no way, I feel the need to say
I'm smarter, stronger, and I don't need you two
Ha!
Stronger? Okay, I guess we'll downplay
How bad you got your rear end handed to you
It's time to try a better way to be bad
Do we really need a better way to be bad?
United as one
Teamwork? Please, what a fad
Combine all our strength, we'll go to any length
Once we have a better way to be bad
Let's go, begin, this time we're gonna win
The ice you're on is thin, so watch what you say
I know you're in, I think I see a grin
For all this pain and torture, I swear you'll pay
This time, we've got a better way to be bad
Sounds like a long shot, this "better way" to be bad
United as one, we'll make those ponies so sad
If we say "okay", would you just go away?
Once we have a better way to be bad
We want to break their friendship
We want to make them weak
You want revenge on Starlight
You want that huge physique
So let's increase our chances
By working as a team
To crush our enemies to dust
And laugh as they all scream!
I think I see a better way to be bad
Just put me in charge, make me queen, you'll be glad
No! Listen to me, I'm the best of us three
Then you'll see a better way to be bad
Wait!
This is my thing, a better way to be bad
You shall do as I command, I will rule this triad!
Hey! This is my song!
Sorry, not any longer!
A better way to be bad
Now you're making me mad
Won't the ponies be sad?
That would make me so glad
Now we've got a better way to be baaaaaad!

Version

Post a Comment

0 Comments