Advertisement

5 Switch Games That SHOULD Have Gotten DLC, But Never Got ANY!!!

5 Switch Games That SHOULD Have Gotten DLC, But Never Got ANY!!! Nintendo has been KILLING it with DLC recently! We've gotten the stuff like the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Fighter Pass which has been really fun to speculate about! However, I REALLY wish Nintendo would spread the love around, and give some OTHER games some DLC. Which games? Well, that's gonna be the topic of today's video! Hope you enjoy!

👍Please like the video if you enjoyed! It helps small channels grow :D
🔔Subscribe and Turn On Notifications!
💎Become a Channel Member:

🐦Peep my Twitter:
👾Join My Discord:
🛑FC: SW-5822-0575-5312
(Add me and then lets play through Discord)

💬Made it this far? Comment "Happy Mothers Day" and I'll heart your comment!

🎵Music In My Videos


🙏Thank you guys all so much for watching! I'm seriously so lucky that I get to make videos that people actually watch! You guys are all the best!!!
-Thomas

Nintendo Direct,Switch News,Super smash bros ultimate,Switch Stop,nintendo switch games,Nintendo switch review,best nintendo switch games,mario odyssey,switch games sale,metroid prime 4,luigis mansion 3,animal crossing switch,super mario maker 2,super mario odyssey,super mario odyssey dlc,super mario party,super mario party dlc,mario kart 8 deluxe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments