Advertisement

5 EASY RIDDLES THAT ARE TRICKIER THAN THEY SEEM AT FIRST GLANCE!

5 EASY RIDDLES THAT ARE TRICKIER THAN THEY SEEM AT FIRST GLANCE! See the riddles answers below:
I’m a seed that’s underground. Many like to spread me around. But my family it’s said is quite insane. And if you’ve a low I.Q. you’ve this kind of brain. Eat me raw and I’ll make you sick. Eat too much and your tongue will stick. What am I?
Answer:

Black and Blue. Red and Green. Yellow and Blue. Green and Grey. I am all colours. You can try to get close to me, but you can’t escape my vision. If you get greedy, you will try to take your colours for yourself, but before you know it, I will be eating you for lunch. What am I?
Answer:

Where do butterflies sleep?
Answer:

What has six legs, two heads, four ears, two hands, but walks on four feet?
Answer:

Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she?
Answer:

riddles,brain teasers,riddles with answers,brain teasers with answers,test your brain,puzzles,easy riddles,fun puzzles,brain workout,visual puzzles,test your attentiveness,visual teasers,logic brain teasers,boost your math skills,test your logic,boost your IQ,mind-blowing riddles,visual test,improve your critical thinking,boost your logical skills,riddles that are tricky,tricky riddles,funny riddles,riddles and brain teasers with answers for kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments