Advertisement

I Found a new Tesla - Part 1

I Found a new Tesla - Part 1 (If you're in the market for a new Tesla, please consider using my Referral code to get 1,000 miles / 1500km of free supercharging for your new Tesla vehicle. Here it is:

If Tesla stands for innovation, outside-the-box thinking, quality manufacturing, and revolutionary new ideas, then this EV bicycle that I discovered in Southern California MUST be a Tesla! Surely??

Let me not upstage the video. You're going to enjoy this. It's a two-parter because it would otherwise have ended up being much too long, so here is part 1.

Tesla,Model 3,Peter Levey,Red Dragon,model3man,Electric Bike Company,electricbikecompany.com,Sean Lupton-Smith,Newport Beach,electric bike,electric bicycle,Beach Cruiser,Cruiser bike,new Tesla,The Tesla of electric bikes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments